FYI, the World Ag Expo is scheduled to have their annual event on February 8-10, 2022, in Tulare, CA. This event was cancelled in 2020 and 2021 due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
Mr. Eugene Pickett, NLFRTA Regional Coordinator, and I are scheduled to be in attendance. The National Latino Farmers & Ranchers (NLFRTA) is planning to have a booth there. Some of our hemp producer’s delegation are also preparing to be in attendance.
This is the event link information: https://worldagexpo.saffire.com/p/tickets
WORLD AG EXPO® ENTRY RULES
Welcome to the International Agri-Center® and World Ag Expo®. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our guests, please respect the following rules:
- All persons, bags parcels, clothing, and other items may be subject to screening/security checks with the grounds, buildings, entrances, and gates. Security checks will begin at 6:00 A.M.
- Please supervise all children at all times. Tram and cart traffic can be dangerous.
- Documentary evidence of an active CCW license is required for all firearms.
- Knives with blades under 4″ are permitted.
- ADA-approved service animals (ex. dogs and miniature horses) are permitted. Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness and under the control of the owner at all times. The owner must clean up after their service animals.